2022 ArtsQuest Member Tent Application
As a current member of the Cultural Arts Alliance, you are invited to present up to three pieces of your artwork, for sale or display, in the Betty & Johnny Main CAA Member Art Tent during the 34th Annual ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival alongside over 120 juried artists.
The Festival begins Saturday, May 7 at 10:00am and runs through Sunday, May 8 at 5:00pm and is being held in Grand Boulevard.
If you are interested, and your work is of a caliber to show in a Fine Arts Festival, please read our requirement guidelines below carefully. There will be a CAA Members "Best in Show” winner who will receive a $100 award.
The CAA will accept original art in any medium, including paintings, photography, glass art, wood, baskets, fiber, fabric art, metal art, and pottery.
1. In order to exhibit, you must be a current CAA Member.
2. To be an exhibiting member artist, you are required to volunteer four hours during the show. Volunteers are not guaranteed to be stationed at the Member Tent and could be assigned to help out in other capacities of ArtsQuest.
3. No prints or Giclée prints of Paintings or Watercolors. Gallery Wrap paintings not framed must have 1.5 inch sides. Photography printed on Gallery Wrap Canvas with 1.5 inch sides is acceptable as well as printed, matted, and framed photography. One of a kind original.
4. Limit is 3 pieces per artist, with a maximum size of 30” X 40,” which includes the frame. This includes Photography. More art may be accepted if space permits. You may bring five pieces of art if small, handmade pieces of Marble, Glass Art, Wood, Baskets, Metal Art, Fiber, Fabric Art and Pottery which will be displayed on a table or stand.
5. Artwork is to be delivered to the Member Tent in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin FRIDAY, May 6th, between Noon and 3:00pm. All pieces to be hung MUST arrive ready for hanging with appropriate frame, hardware and wire attached. ”D” Rings preferred. Saw-teeth hooks are not permitted. Do not bring ”S” hooks, no longer needed.
6. IDENTIFICATION is required on each piece. We suggest a business card or index card be attached to the right back and front bottom right, including Name of Artist, Title, Medium, Size and Firm Price, including sales tax. Artists are responsible for reporting their sales tax (7%).
7. NOTE: CAA is not responsible for selling items that are not clearly priced.
8. This show is limited to "fine art” categories only. Crafts and food items will not be accepted.
9. Artists are responsible for monitoring weather and picking up their art in case of inclement weather.
10. All artwork must be picked up Sunday, May 8th between 5 and 6 pm.
You must apply by Friday, April 15 through Submittable by clicking this link. The first 40 applications, by the order in which they were received, will be accepted.
CAA is pleased to offer our members this wonderful opportunity to display and sell their work as a membership benefit, and has a value of $104. We look forward to receiving your application!
Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County
Member Artist Tent Chair
2022 ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival
To learn more about the 34th Annual ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival, click here.