2023 ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival Member Tent Application
As a current member of the Cultural Arts Alliance, you are invited to present up to three pieces of your artwork, for sale or display, in the CAA Member Art Tent during the 35th Annual ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival alongside over 120 juried artists.
The Festival begins Saturday, May 13 at 10:00 a.m. and runs through Sunday, May 14 at 5:00 p.m. and is being held in Grand Boulevard Town Center.
If you are interested, and your work is of a caliber to show in a Fine Arts Festival, please read our requirement guidelines below carefully. There will be a CAA Members "Best in Show” winner who will receive a $100 award.
The CAA will accept original art in any medium, including paintings, photography, glass art, wood, baskets, fiber, fabric art, metal art, and pottery.
The first 40 applicants in the order in which they were received will be accepted.
1. In order to exhibit, you must be a current CAA Member. Not yet a member? No problem! Join online today.
2. To be an exhibiting member artist, you are required to volunteer four hours during the show. Volunteers are not guaranteed to be stationed at the Member Tent and could be assigned to help out in other capacities of ArtsQuest.
3. No prints or Giclée prints of Paintings or Watercolors. Gallery Wrap paintings not framed must have 1.5 inch sides. Photography printed on Gallery Wrap Canvas with 1.5 inch sides is acceptable as well as printed, matted, and framed photography. One of a kind original.
4. Limit is 3 pieces per artist, with a maximum size of 30” X 40,” which includes the frame. This includes Photography. More art may be accepted if space permits. You may bring five pieces of art if small, handmade pieces of Marble, Glass Art, Wood, Baskets, Metal Art, Fiber, Fabric Art and Pottery which will be displayed on a table or stand.
5. Artwork is to be delivered to the Member Tent in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin FRIDAY, May 12th, between Noon and 3:00 p.m. All pieces to be hung MUST arrive ready for hanging with appropriate frame, hardware and wire attached. ”D” Rings preferred. Saw-teeth hooks are not permitted. Do not bring ”S” hooks, no longer needed.
6. IDENTIFICATION is required on each piece. We suggest a business card or index card be attached to the right back and front bottom right, including Name of Artist, Title, Medium, Size and Firm Price, including sales tax. Artists are responsible for reporting their sales tax (7%).
7. NOTE: CAA is not responsible for selling items that are not clearly priced.
8. This show is limited to "fine art” categories only. Crafts and food items will not be accepted.
9. Artists are responsible for monitoring weather and picking up their art in case of inclement weather.
10. All artwork must be picked up Sunday, May 14th between 5 and 6 p.m.
The submission deadline is Sunday, April 30 and the application can be accessed by clicking the button below. You will need to set up an account with Submittable if you do not already have one. You only have to set up your account one time, but you will need to submit to artist calls individually.
CAA is pleased to offer our members this wonderful opportunity to display and sell their work as a membership benefit, and has a value of $110. We look forward to receiving your application!
Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County
Member Artist Tent Chair
2023 ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival
To learn more about the 35th Annual ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival, click here.