Nearly 1,000 volunteers are needed annually to help the CAA accomplish our mission. Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas, from administrative to logistics to production and beyond. Here are some opportunities for you to get involved in the CAA and keep the arts alive in Walton County:
30A Songwriters Festival – January
Valentine Tour of Homes – February
ArtsQuest Fine Arts & Music Festival –May
Seaside Writers Conference – May
Digital Graffiti produced by Alys Beach – May
South Walton Fashion Week – OCTOBER
Flutterby Arts Festival – NOVEMBER
A+ Art Public Art Series – ONGOING
Publicity and poster distribution
Sign up below to help with one of our events or Contact Us today to be a volunteer!
To volunteer for the 30A Songwriters Festival, please go to www.30asongwritersfestival.com
CODE OF CONDUCT
- I understand that I represent the Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County to our artists, patrons and the public at large, and it is important to portray a positive image. Regardless of my capacity or seniority as a volunteer, I am expected to:
- Represent the organization with professionalism, courtesy, and pride, and be responsible for conducting myself in an appropriate manner.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol or drugs while on a shift, and I will not report for duty while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Show up on time and dressed appropriately for scheduled events.
- Stay through my entire shift and complete assigned tasks.
- Treat all artists, attendees and staff with respect and courtesy, and work cooperatively as a team member.
- Refrain from soliciting business or bequests to the artists for personal or professional benefit.
- Smile and have fun.
Terms of Agreement
- I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
- I agree to complete my assigned shifts and tasks.
- I agree to contact the Volunteer Coordinator as early as possible if circumstances prevent me from being present for my assigned shift.
- If I breach the Code of Conduct, I acknowledge I may be relieved of my duties and escorted from the site. Such conduct may also result in denial of access to this event as well as future volunteer opportunities with the Cultural Arts Alliance.